Monday, May 25, 2009

May 13th

So this is the week we played the girl who's known as the wife-beater shirt girl. She's known for her rough play and whiny mouth. Once several months ago, I had the ball at my feet, she came from behind, hit me in my back, and caused it to pop several times. I then said in my really mean and tough voice (yeah, right, lol!), "lady, you better not do that again". To which she replied, "oh, you're a big girl, you can handle it." So, I came back with my striking tongue saying "you're a stupid girl." ROFL! Wow, I really got her with that, didn't I?

She's also been known to crash people into the boards. She's been ejected from several games. I heard her once make several comments after slamming her body at several of our girls..."don't hurt me girls! I only weigh 115 pounds!" It's true, she's skinny. She is tall, but has a very thin body. But that doesn't mean she doesn't know how to use it to hurt people! We all know that some of the smallest girls can cause the most havoc...i.e. Missy! No, I'm kidding, it is just a well known fact that Missy is thin, but knows how to get in there and use her body. :) And this girl knows just how to do that too. But, the fun part is hearing her cry after she gets hit. If you're going to dish it out...you need to take it honey!

So the team hype started the day before our game. Jo sends out the weekly email: we're playing this team at this time. We all replied back and forth, OH, it's that team, with the wife-beater girl? OH, IT'S ON! Jessica loves her the most, with many explicatives to explain who wife-beater is. Carol did not know who she was, so decided to sub with us that night to see. Unfortunately, Carol only got to see just a few minutes of her because wife-beater and Stacey got into it and both were read carded. Carol later told me she was disappointed she didn't get to see more. Lol!

Even though wife-beater is a big pain in the butt, she is one of the better players on the team. So after being thrown out, we took more control the game. The final scored ended up being 6-2.

Name in lights: Michelle (after breaking her non-scoring streak), Amy, Lisa, Nellie, Jen

Oh, and Lisa mentioned many time she had 4 assists, so I didn't want to leave that out. So everyone knows now. :) Lol! Goooooo Lisa!

Current Goal Count:
156 goals
only 44 goals to go before June 30th, however since Dave's deployment is extended, I may continue the fundraiser until his deployment is over

My current goal total is 104. I'm still keeping count. :)

No comments: