Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Go girls Go!

So, I my women's Wed team took the challenge to finish my attempt to get 200 goals! It's been about 4 weeks since they agreed to it. I try to make it to every game since I'm now a reporter and keeping track of their progress. :)

3/11/09
The 1st week the girls did great! They won and got 6 goals. The projected weekly amount of goals they need to complete 200 is 7 per week. So, at this point we're only 1 behind. Total at this point is 103 goals! Good job ladies!

3/18/09
2nd week, my ladies of course won again! Woooohoooo! My girls like NEVER lose! This week they hit their targeted goals, 7. We are still only 1 behind. Total at this point is 110.

3/25/09
3rd week, of course we won! I was there to cheer them on! Like usual, my big mouth was going the whole game on the sidelines. :) It's a good thing they humor me. This week they got another 6 goals! Total at this point is 116.

4/1/09
April Fool's Day of course! Well, I just have to say, my girls team made the other team look like fools, scoring 9 goals! I unfortunately wasn't there to witness it, shoot! They completely made up for the 2 goals we were down and we're right back on track! We now have 125 goals. Yippee!

4/8/09
Tonight the girls have a game, and I'm heading down there in a few hours to watch with my pen & paper since I'm now a reporter. :)

No comments: